ManTa 3.1. Beta 5
The main improvements of this version are:
- New coverage check of the test cases. Now more than 80% of the ManTa kernel is tested and works.
- New procedure to identify memory problems (using GNU tools).
- Fixes for all the revealed memory problems. Now the test program runs without memory errors !
- The sources require less space, since some unused parts were
- The translator to ocaml now can be generated and compiled with DJGPP
in Windows. (it was not possible before due to memory problems).
- Compiles and runs under DOS without Long File Names. (Tested with
DOSEMU running MS-DOS 6.22). However the rewriting motor is not
working in this platform.
- New user manual of the ManTa System 3.1
Sources and precompiled versions
There are precompiled versions for DOS/Windows machines m31b5dos.zip and also for Linux (ix86) m31b5linux.tar.gz
The sources are available under the license GPL and they can be compiled
practically in any machine with GNU tools (gcc and make): dm31b5.tar.gz
More details and instructions can be found in the ManTa 3.1 page.